Chimenea + Stove Info
The Tia Chim-Stove is a combined chimenea heater and an outdoor cooking stove all in one. Almost vintage design in look, the flames from the fire hit the cast iron plaque straight on making it extremely hot very quickly while the smoke is diverted sideways into the funnel, up and out of the way. The removable thick cast iron hotplate has ribs for a griddle on one side and is perfectly smooth on the reverse to use as a plancha or hob (choose which side to use first before lighting the fire). Alternatively you can cook on the chrome steel chimenea BBQ grill. Supplied with mesh guard door and rain lid for the funnel.
- Combined chimenea heater and outdoor cooking stove all in one - versatile and multifunctional product
- Complete with cast iron reversible hotplate: griddle on one side and flat plancha or hob on the other
- Flames from the fire hit the cast iron plaque directly making it extremely hot for fast booking and barbecuing
- The smoke is diverted through the chim-stove box into the funnel and out of way from the user
- Other accessories include swiveling chimenea BBQ grill, mesh guard door and rain lid
- Made of cast iron and steel, so stable and strong
- Colour: black
- Assembly required: yes
- SKU: TIA-CHIMSTO-BL
- Barcode: 5031599038186
- Size: 64cm length x 42cm width x 137cm height
- Bowl diameter: 46cm
- Accessories supplied with the product: BBQ grill, lid
- Materials: legs, top funnel and lid are made of cast iron, rest is made of steel
It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations.
Metal chimeneas will rust. How much they rust is dependant on whether they are left outside in all weathers, how much they are used, how they are looked after. All can be repainted. Rust does not affect use or functionality.
Metal chimeneas surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched. Burning temperatures inside steel and cast iron chimeneas are even higher than inside traditional cast iron chimeneas. We recommend the use of fire resistant gloves at all times. Keep away form children and animals. For outdoor use only.
Fire Gloves Info
Gardeco fire gloves are designed for handling fuel and other products near a real fire and prevent burns to hands and forearms.
Ideal for use with chimeneas, fire bowls, barbecues or any other real open fire. A very useful product for placing logs in the right position, adding fuel or handling hot accessories.
Made of quality cowhide suede with an inner lining of protective material, similar to that used by welders. One size with 4 fingers and thumb design for better grip, 33cm overall length.
Designed for being close to the fire for short periods of time. Will burn if placed into the fire for any length of time.
- Designed to handle fuel and other objects near a fire
- Prevents burns to hands and forearms
- Made of quality suede with fire resistant inner lining
- SKU: FIREGLOVE
- Barcode: 5031599034317
- Size: 17cm x 33cm overall length
Usage And Maintenance:
Will discolour over time. May be marked by soot if used near the fire. May be marked by fat used in coooking if used with cooking accessories. Will deteriorate if left outside and rot eventually.
About the manufacturer.