Enliven your patio with this original and genuine Mexican chiminea. The Azteca model is in the style of original Mayan and Aztec designs. A showpiece of style and taste in your garden. This model comes with metal stand and clay lid and is 125cm high. It is wider and larger and can take bigger logs. Ideal for bigger gardens.
No assembly required.
- Mexican chiminea, made in Mexico
- Azteca typical Mexican design moulded in the body and funnel
- Extra large size
- Excellent design and burning function
- Burns wood, leaves hardly any ashes
- Clay absorbs heat and acts as radiator
- Complete with steel stand and clay lid
- Painted in rustic finish
- Colour is yellow
- Product code: C8AZ.01
- Bar Code: 5031599030913
- Size: 50cm diameter x 125cm high measured on stand with lid
- The height of the chimenea without stand and lid is 85cm
- Material: chiminea made of clay; stand made of steel
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Weight: ~30kg
Mexican chimeneas are the best functioning burners of all patio fires. Their structure and design, perfected over centuries in Central America make them the easiest chimeneas to light and the most efficient burners. No need for roaring fires, the clay becomes hot and radiates the heat.
It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations. Not all fuels and lighting fuels can be used in Mexican chimeneas and they will need protection from the weather.
Mexican chimeneas are hand-made and hand-painted, so shapes and colours may vary slightly. The paint finish on this chimenea will discolour when fired or if left outside all the time. Colour changes do not affect use. Mexican chimeneas can be repainted with ordinary emulsion paint.
Cure your clay chiminea before use: fill the chiminea with sand to about three quarters of the way to the top of the mouth. Next, light a small fire on top of the sand using just kindling and paper. Then allow the chiminea to cool completely. Repeat the process 3-6 times, each time making the fire larger. After this is done, your chiminea is ready for use.
Do not use coal on a clay chimenea. Coal burns very hot and might damage the chimenea.
About the manufacturer.