16” inset electric fire with unique log bed and flame effect with cast fret. Available with a contemporary matt black, chrome or black nickel finish. 3 trim options to choose from: chrome, chrome / black or black nickel.
The appliance uses latest LED technology to create warm house atmosphere using its 2 heat settings: 1kW & 2kW heat. It also features flame only effect option, which allows to enjoy this appliance without the need of switching the heat on.
Such versatility means this contemporary electric fire can be used both in cold months and hot ones alike without losing its radiant touch.
It is a highly energy efficient electric fire since its running cost for the flame effect only is less than £3 per year; the expected life of LED’s is in excess of 30 years (assuming 5hrs / 7days per week usage. NPower standard electricity tariff for NE32 3BE, 1/3/15).
Beam is also available in 22" widescreen version - click here to see it.
- 16″ inset electric fire with Maisie fret
- Trim options: matt black, chrome or black nickel
- Fret options: chrome, chrome / black or black nickel
- Thermostat control for energy efficiency
- Simple operation with 7 day programmable remote control
- Concealed manual controls under hinged fret
- Up to 2kW heat settings, thermostat control and flame effect only setting
- Realistic glowing log bed and distinctive flame pattern
- Latest flame technology – LEDs for long life and low energy consumption
- Made in Britain
Inset rebate: 75mm
You can download / view this product's information in a PDF format here.
You can download / view this product's video demonstration N1 here.
You can download / view this product's video demonstration N2 here.
About the manufacturer:
Founded in 1964 Be Modern is a group of companies dedicated to the manufacture of high quality fires and fireplaces to a wide and diverse range of industries across the public and private sector.
For over 55 years Be Modern has been flying the British flag, manufacturing high quality products that you can rely on. As a leading UK based manufacturer, the company employs over 400 staff across multiple sites in the North of England and one in Shrewsbury.
With over 50 years’ experience Be Modern is recognised as the industry leaders with a reputation for producing high quality, reliable products. Their product range, market share and service quality set the standards that others follow.