Kadai firepits are made in India according to traditional methods. The Gardeco models are fitted with stainless steel BBQ grills which makes them suitable for cooking food safely. Kadai means skillet in Hindi. Traditionally, these vessels were used for cooking. Here we use them for making fires in gardens. Firepits are ideal for creating a warm ambience outdoors. Burns any type of fuel.
- Strong sturdy steel firepit made to last a long time
- Comes with stainless steel BBQ grill - safe to use for cooking and barbecuing
- The BBQ grill has a central opening so fuel can be added while in use
- Stand with 3 legs allows the firepit to be easily be positioned outside on uneven ground
- 5 year guarantee
- Firepit's color is brown, stand's color is black, BBQ grill's color is silver
- Size: 80cm diameter
- SKU: K-XLAR
- Barcode: 5031599050362
Metal fire bowl surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched. Burning temperatures can be very high. We recommend the use of fire-resistant gloves at all times.
Metal fire bowls will rust. How much they rust is dependant on whether they are left outside in all weathers, how much they are used, how they are looked after. All can be repainted. Rust does not affect use.
Fire Gloves Info
Gardeco fire gloves are designed for handling fuel and other products near a real fire and prevent burns to hands and forearms.
Ideal for use with chimeneas, fire bowls, barbecues or any other real open fire. A very useful product for placing logs in the right position, adding fuel or handling hot accessories.
Made of quality cowhide suede with an inner lining of protective material, similar to that used by welders. One size with 4 fingers and thumb design for better grip, 33cm overall length.
Designed for being close to the fire for short periods of time. Will burn if placed into the fire for any length of time.
- Designed to handle fuel and other objects near a fire
- Prevents burns to hands and forearms
- Made of quality suede with fire resistant inner lining
- SKU: FIREGLOVE
- Barcode: 5031599034317
- Size: 17cm x 33cm overall length
Usage And Maintenance:
Will discolour over time. May be marked by soot if used near the fire. May be marked by fat used in coooking if used with cooking accessories. Will deteriorate if left outside and rot eventually.
About the manufacturer.